Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Introduction?

Uhh- hey guys! Nice to meet you! I’m KanekiKent☆ feel free to call me Kent though! I feel so excited to write my first blog post! This is a special type of blog you know.(・∀・) This will be my….
Turutututuuuu!

ADVENTURE BLOG! ヽ(*´з`*)ノ

Well you see, I was given advice by the one and only , ♡Maneki-chii♡ to make this blog! (〜^∇^)〜 So many thanks to her! Please visit her blog, she's a really kind person! She really helped me out alot…! Incase you're reading this right now Maneki-chii, thank you! Oh gosh, I rambled on too much. (;´□`) Sorry! Well, since this is my first blogpost… I think I'll start it out with an introduction. Of course you all would like to know your fellow adventurer, aye? ヽ(^。^)丿


Name : [Secret]
Pen Name : KanekiKent☆ (Though just call me Kent! )
Age : 16 years old
Birthday : 9th June
Zodiac : Gemini
Race : Japanese
Height : 172cm
Favorites : -
Colour – Orange and Red
Food – Cake and Omelette rice
Animals – Leopard
Hobbies : Adventuring and running.

That's all for now, nyo! (ノ^o^)ノ Will leave a selfie below await my first adventure neee!

No comments:

Post a Comment